Re: [Evolution] Highlight color problem with some themes (Crux, Eazel-Blue, etc.)

On 04 May 2001 05:06:06 -0400, Christopher James Lahey wrote:
On 01 May 2001 23:56:10 -0700, Chris Bailey wrote:
I'm using Sawfish, Ximian Gnome 1.4, Red Hat 6.2.  I have the Crux
Sawfish theme.  When I use the Cruz or Eazel-blue GTK themes, the
highlight color is a dark blue.  In Evolution this causes a problem
where any highlighted/selected text/item can't be read very well,
because the underlying text is still black (instead of inverting to
white, like say it does in the Control Center).  This only seems to be a
problem in Evolution.

Is this an Evo bug, or something I can change (without changing the
selection/highlight color)?

It's hard for us to tell what you mean if we don't know what part of
evolution you're talking about.  I use Crux and it seems fine to me.

What part of evolution doesn't change color when you select text?

I'm pretty sure he's refering to the hilight in the mail list (the pane
above the actual mail message) and perhaps the folder bar. Basicly if
you set your Crux hilight color to black (for example) it's impossible
to read the title of the current mail message.

--Ben