Re: [Evolution] Redhat 7.1 Ximian Gnome 1.4 and Evolution with MS Exchange

On 04 May 2001 07:08:37 -0700, Brian Pomerantz wrote:
On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 05:08:01AM -0400, Christopher James Lahey wrote:
On 02 May 2001 16:09:58 -0700, Brian Pomerantz wrote:
IMAP will work as well.  Though, it would be really swell if I could
assign my sent and trash folders to an IMAP folder instead of a local
folder.  If I could do this and have real LDAP support, I would ditch
Netscape Mail in a real hurry in favor of Evolution.

What's not real about the LDAP support?

Last time I tried it I think it crashed on me and couldn't get it to
actually talk give me any query results from an exchange server
(Netscape works okay conencting to the same server).  I think that was
a couple of weeks ago.  Mostly I just remember it not working so I
gave up.  This was, of course, from a binary I built myself with LDAP
support turned on.

Do you have stack traces and such?  This would be very useful.

Thanks,
    Chris