Re: [Evolution] evo 0.9, 2 problems

You just setup a new folder called ximian (not a vfolder), and setup a
filter to copy all ximian mail to it.

You could also just setup a virtual folder for it, and use that, and use
the UNMATCHED virtual folder to read messages that dont match the
virtual folder (i.e. everything else left in inbox).

 Michael