Re: [Evolution] evo 0.9, 2 problems
- From: Thomas Satzinger t-online de (Thomas Satzinger)
- To: Evolution Helix <evolution helixcode com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] evo 0.9, 2 problems
- Date: 18 Mar 2001 12:03:20 +0100
On 18 Mar 2001 20:53:57 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
On 18 Mar 2001 10:47:05 +0100, Thomas Satzinger wrote:
i encounter 2 problems when using evo 0.9
1) i created vfolder and filter rule( sender contains a certain domain
name). when i apply filter the message disappears from the inbox but
never goes to my vfolder? what happens here?
vfolders and filtlter rules aren't exactly the same thing. What
probably happened is the message got filtered to another folder, and the
vfolder is looking at inbox which no longer contains the message ...
virtual folders are just that, they merely contain a dynamic, active
query of a given set of folders.
what i want to do is:
filtering my mails, for example each mail from ximian should go to the
ximian folder andout of the inbox.
this keeps my inbox cleaner and my mails get sorted better.
how can i setup evo to do this.
also i did not find how to check the cc - field in the rules
2) when writing a new mail, pressing to in the composer causes very
often the adress book to crash.
at the moment i go to contacts right click and choose 'new mail to
contact' any hints
Bugs I guess :(
evolution maillist - evolution helixcode com
] [Thread Prev