Re: [Evolution] Speed - When?

On 18 Mar 2001 07:29:34 +1200, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:

Hmm, that shouldn't be so bad at all.  How are you importing, via the
import utility?

By import utility I guess you mean how have I set up my mail account?  I
get my mail from a spool on the local machine, over night or when on
line (dial up) fetchmail grabs my mail and dumps it in a mbox on the
local machine and I get evo to collect it from there.

Hmm, ok, so its like "Get mail" button.  That shouldn't be particularly
slow, is your local destination mailbox on nfs or something like that?
Or have i asked that already?

How many new mails do you typically get?