Re: [Evolution] Speed - When?

How much mail are we talking here?  In size as well as message count?

It was arouund 28meg when I deleted it (some syncro error would not let
me read mail) and is now around 7.5 meg.  1583 messages according to the
exec summary.  But, this is the same mbox I made a maildir 2 days ago,
so it would have been about 1200 mails as an mbox, and importing really
slowly.

You can also setup an automatic download in the background and then you
dont have it pop up.

Is this avaialble now?

Yeah well, maybe we can get fancy later, but right now we're just trying
to get a basic mailer up and running and stable.  There's really only 3
of us working fulltime on the mailer, and there's just not enough hands
to do everything.

I did not know that, I was of the impresion there was about 10-15 people
on evo...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss