Re: [Evolution] Problems checking mail

On 07 Mar 2001 16:12:56 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Those errors are from g_strerror() and therefor, this is a system/libc
problem - not an Evolution problem as far as I can tell.

Those errors are because Evolution *couldn't* find the path to the
server, the code that connects is the same socket code that everything
else uses so I don't know what to say.

Seems to me that it most likely means camel is g_strerrror()ing the
wrong value. (Like, looking at errno after it didn't get set by
anything.)

-- Dan