Re: [Evolution] Problems checking mail

oh no! spruce! ahhh!!!

Can you give me more information about your specific setup for POP? This
week I'm planning on focusing on fixing any bugs people are having with
the latest CVS code. There seems to be some breakage going on lately.

I assume this used to work fine for you?

If you could send me some `export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1` output it'd be
great. Someone else reported a bug in POP the other day which seems to
be related to the server supporting APOP. Does your POP server support
APOP? and if so are you using it?

Thanks for any information you can give me. I might try looking at this
tomorrow whilst sipping hot chocolate watching the 12" of snow come
plopping down on the streets :-)

Jeff