Re: [Evolution] Problems while donloading my mail

Rob Hassing wrote:

Hi,

Sometimes when I'm downloading my mail, evolution just crashes.
I'm using the latest snapshot version for RH 7.0 (via Red carpet).

Is anyone else suffering from this problems as well ?

Yup. I get the same. I find that it happens mainly when I am trying to do stuff while mail is downloading or starting up. If I leave it alone on startup or when mail is being picked up, it seems to stay up. I have not been able to pinpoint the problem yet tho'.

I also have > 1 mailbox.

-- Alex

When I restart evolution and retry to download the messages, there is no problem.

Thank you very much ...

Brgds,
Rob Hassing

Dit bericht werd via de Daore Trappers website verstuurd