Re: [Evolution] Problems checking mail

Those errors are from g_strerror() and therefor, this is a system/libc
problem - not an Evolution problem as far as I can tell.

Those errors are because Evolution *couldn't* find the path to the
server, the code that connects is the same socket code that everything
else uses so I don't know what to say.

Jeff