Re: [Evolution] RCPT TO response error.

On 20 Jun 2001 17:15:29 -0500, Matt Herzog wrote:

Not funky at all. The Exchange server is not set up to relay. It knows
you are running a mail server and will not pass mail along. This is a
good anti-spam feature. Your local admin could easily change this.

Matt,
  thanks for the reply.  You're correct saying that it's the
right thing to do. :-)  I just sent off an email to Jeffrey and
the list explaining what I needed to do to get around it.  Thanks
again for the help.

Arne
--
Arne Sagnes - Email: asagnes tickets com
Work: +1 216 787 8613 - Cell: +1 216 577 2319