Re: [Evolution] RCPT TO response error.

Can you log the SMTP connection for me? I just want to make sure that we
are not doing something wrong while talking to the smtp server.

What you'll need to do is to export CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 and then run
evolution-mail in it's own terminal. After starting evolution-mail, wait
like 5 or 10 seconds and then start up evolution in the other terminal
window.

Jeff