Re: [Evolution] RCPT TO response error.

On 14 Jun 2001 13:37:44 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Can you log the SMTP connection for me? I just want to make sure that we
are not doing something wrong while talking to the smtp server.

Jeff,
  I set up my own email server on Linux, and I'm now able to send
emails to the outside.  However, the problem still exists when I
try to send emails to other address than @tickets.com (which is my
local domain at work) using the MS Exchange Server.  It gives me
a "relaying denied" message, which is very funky.  Anyway, the
log you requested is included in this email.  Thanks again for the
help.

Arne
--
Arne Sagnes - Email: asagnes tickets com
Work: +1 216 787 8613 - Cell: +1 216 577 2319