Re: [Evolution] contacts database problem

ok brief updat on my contacts disapearing problem.
They are back. however when you go to contacts the dont show up till you
click on the search button at top of viewing pane and click on show all.
then you can see them. some how it is defaulting to not showing the
contacts till you do that.

Scott Carle
Carle Enterprises, Inc.
Carle Computer Consulting

May we live life with open minds open source and open standards!