Re: [Evolution] Q: Adding to contacts from message

On 05 Jun 2001 14:05:05 -0700, Miles Lane wrote:
The way to avoid this seems trivial.  Simply disallow using e-mail
addresses in the Name field.  So, any names in that match the form
[a-z,A-Z]* [a-z,A-Z]*.[a-z,A-Z]* would be ignored during address
harvesting (I know I probably am not describing the filter correctly,
but you get the idea).

I think that they were just using email addresses as names to describe
it more simply.  This can still be done with normal names as the
addressbook can do lookups based on name.

Thanks,
    Chris