Re: [Evolution] Q: Adding to contacts from message

Le 2001.06.05 20:49:38 +0200, Miles Lane a écrit :
On 05 Jun 2001 09:02:07 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:

Hi,

Right-click on their name in the headers.  Their details will pop-up,
with "add to contacts" underneath.

That's not automatic; that's manually adding. He wants all addresses he
sends to/replies to added to the address book, with no user
intervention.
That's what Outlook Express does.

I actually have had a bug in Bugzilla for this feature request for
a while.  I personally prefer Mozilla Mail's behavior, which adds the
e-mail addresses found in all messages that I view.

If it really makes it in Evolution, please make it optionnal and not
selected by default. I would hate to have hundreds or thousands adresses in
my Contacts.

Xav