Re: [Evolution] Latest snapshots crash on exit - POSSIBLE SOLUTION?

On 31 Jul 2001 11:13:55 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
It's bug 5110, and it should have been fixed in CVS last night.
Luis

Actually, it isn't... but it may still have been fixed. 5110 is in the
timeout, whereas this bug is when we're trying to create a new client
and the shell CORBA_object is bad.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton