Re: [Evolution] Latest snapshots crash on exit

On 26 Jul 2001 21:35:21 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
I run "gdb evolution-mail" in a terminal. Then, in another terminal, I
ran "evolution". When Evo crashed, I went to the "evolution-mail"
terminal, and typed "info threads" into gdb. Which promptly told me
there were NO threads.

Huh?

I did something wrong, but what?

Once you ran gdb, did you type "run" to start evolution mail? Did you
wait 15 seconds or so for evoluton-mail to start up before running
evolution?

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton