Re: [Evolution] Latest snapshots crash on exit - POSSIBLE SOLUTION?

I noticed something - I had Evo set to "Empty Trash on exit". HOWEVER,
if I manuall empty the trash using Actions->Empty Trash and THEN exit,
it exits normally; no crash. This happened twice.

So I'm going to try unchecking that option, and seeing what happens.
However, perhaps one of the developers could check that section of the
code for recent changes.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890     AIM: MikeLeone

Taking a mental stroll through the psychic park of pleasure.