Re: [Evolution] IMAP and folder updating..

On 23 Jul 2001 17:38:32 -0500, Joel Roller wrote:
I have a similar problem.  I'm hitting an exchange server using IMAP,
and I seem to not get the One Last message that's sent to me.
Basically, things happen like this (from a fresh session):

Send myself mail Subject: Test 1
Evolution shows no new imap inbox mail.
Send myself mail Subject: Test 2
Evolution shows a new message - Test 1
etc.

I find myself sending myself an email once every now and then, to make
sure that there isn't some important message hiding out on the server.

The mozilla mail client handles this same mail server just fine.

I have seen the same problem.  Other people in my group get
e-mail(company spam), yet I dont receive it.  I restart evo, then the
mail suddenly appears.

The mail box in question is Exchange/IMAP.

Regards,
--
Mike Leckey, Jr.        rml phxlab honeywell com        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                             Phoenix, AZ