[Evolution] IMAP and folder updating..

So I dug thru bugzilla a little bit before this, but I can't seem to
find anything. I thought I remembered reading something about it on the
list before, but...

Evolution doesn't seem to like updating my IMAP INBOX folder while I'm
looking at it. It's kind of hard to describe, but I run the mail check
applet, so the process I seem to have to go thru is:

- See new mail notification
- Go to some other folder

Hitting send/recieve doesn't seem to do anything. And sometimes
(although I think this may be the IMAP filter issue) I either have to
repeat the process or have to exit and restart evolution.

Does anyone else see this ? I know I'm being impatient with Evolution,
but...

It's RH7.1, 20010710 snapshot from red-carpet and my IMAP server claims
its:
* OK Microsoft Exchange IMAP4rev1 server version 5.5.2653.23
(email.*****.com) ready

Just wondering,

        John A.