Re: [Evolution] IMAP and folder updating..

On 16 Jul 2001 10:10:26 -0400, John Affleck wrote:
On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 02:19:03PM -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
Hrm. I've been using IMAP + evo for some time without ever seeing this
particular problem. It seems both of you have mail check applets
running... if you turn those off for a few minutes does that cure the
problem?

Sigh.  Sorry it took a while to get back to you on this, but..

I'm now worse off than when I started.  I downloaded the 0712 snap
this morning, and now I can't seem to get evo to see new IMAP mail at
all.  I send myself a mail and can't seem to see it no matter what I
do, short of exiting and restarting.

I have a similar problem.  I'm hitting an exchange server using IMAP,
and I seem to not get the One Last message that's sent to me.
Basically, things happen like this (from a fresh session):

Send myself mail Subject: Test 1
Evolution shows no new imap inbox mail.
Send myself mail Subject: Test 2
Evolution shows a new message - Test 1
etc.

I find myself sending myself an email once every now and then, to make
sure that there isn't some important message hiding out on the server.

The mozilla mail client handles this same mail server just fine.

-joel