Re: [Evolution] IMAP and folder updating..

Hi John-
I've had the same problem for a very long while.  I've asked the list twice before about it but didn't receive an answer either time.

Instead of going to another folder to refresh the inbox view, my work around is simply to highlight a message header, then press ctrl-x, ctrl-u, ctrl-y.  This seems to make the new message headers appear in the header pane.  I used to just expunge the folder, but that no longer works unless you have also deleted a message.

I have gkrellm (swallowed in a panel :) checking a few of my IMAP boxes ever 15 seconds or so.
-Z