Re: [Evolution] Ximians, GET A MODEM !!

So sprach Luis Villa am Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 05:29:15PM -0400:
Actually... for a rather fair number of Unix users, evolution in some
locations is not an option and so pine or mutt or what have you must be
used at some point. Now... I don't think that this really argues for
suport of fetchmail, but it is something to consider for other bugs.
Luis

Yep, that's right: "at some point".  And I could imagine that even some
Evo users might tend to use mutt at some time, eg. when you're just
ssh'ing to your home box to check mail, or whatnot.  In this case,
fetching mails with Evo is out of the question.

And also people might find it annoying to setup yet another GUI mailer
to fetch mails.  This might even relate to "Joe End User", as Jeff
called it.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)