Re: [Evolution] gal > 0.8?

A note:
the bugzilla is for bugs and feature requests; lists (like this one) are
the more appropriate forum for this type of question. I /want/ to be
able to answer every question that comes into the bugzilla, but my job
is to find and sort bugs in Evolution, not the ports system. Sorry about
that.
Luis

P.S. You may want to look at configure.in in your evo source to see what
version of gal that suggests. It is quite possible that you need an
older version of gal and not a newer one, as well.