Re: [Evolution] Ximians, GET A MODEM !!

So sprach Jeffrey Stedfast am Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 02:32:03PM -0400:
Besides, POP isn't a very complicated protocol and we support damn near
everything that fetchmail does and we will never have to worry about
commandline flag changes, config file format changes, or anything else.

Yep, but the major con of a not setup fetchmail is, that you can only
pull mail if you're running evo - or is there some sort of "daemon"
mode for evo?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)