Re: [Evolution] Ximians, GET A MODEM !!

On 05 Jul 2001 10:00:44 -0700, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
Er, as long as there aren't problems like with recent snapshots where
local mbox retrieval doesn't work... as in my case, where I'm currently
using local POP to get my mail into Evo. I occasionally go check to see
if the bug's fixed (haven't looked this week yet, silly me) but until it
is, I'm a POP user for my local mail.
It's fixed as of the latest snapshot, which is performing very well
overall for me. What I've been doing is to keep the packages for a
known-to-work preview/snapshot around, so that I can back out of
snapshots with problems.

-- F