Re: [Evolution] Evo hangs with one particular email

On 05 Jul 2001 13:14:34 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
On 05 Jul 2001 13:03:53 -0400, Matt Vanderveer wrote:
I'm running today's (July 5) Evo snapshot on RH 7.1.  I received a text
email from the NY Times today that is apparently funky.  If I try to
read, delete or do any other operation on it, Evo freezes and I have to
kill it.  Can someone please tell me how to delete this email?  Aside
from this minor inconvenience, Evo is doing well.

P.S. I can't be certain, but your best bet on getting it out of your
inbox is probably to use another mailer. :/ This is why we'd like to see
it ourselves so we can fix it.

I have had on-again-off-again issues with PGP/GPG-signed mail. Some time
ago it was pointed out to me that switching to View As Source (Okay,
View | Message Display | Show Email Source in the current snapshot
menus) lets me deal with party-crasher messages. Just something to think
about... =)

--
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland - http://zero.kgon.com
  His radio doesn't pick up all the stations.