Re: [Evolution] Evo hangs with one particular email

Matt- this is the kind of thing we'd really love to see in the bugzilla.
If you can use another mailer to get the source of that email, and
attach it to a bug in bugzilla, we'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Luis

P.S. I can't be certain, but your best bet on getting it out of your
inbox is probably to use another mailer. :/ This is why we'd like to see
it ourselves so we can fix it.