[Evolution] Evo hangs with one particular email

Howdy!

I'm running today's (July 5) Evo snapshot on RH 7.1.  I received a text
email from the NY Times today that is apparently funky.  If I try to
read, delete or do any other operation on it, Evo freezes and I have to
kill it.  Can someone please tell me how to delete this email?  Aside
from this minor inconvenience, Evo is doing well.

Thanks,

Matt
--
The more you know, the more you don't know.
Matt Vanderveer                 mattv boxerlearning com