[Evolution] Evo hangs with one particular email

I'm running today's (July 5) Evo snapshot on RH 7.1.  I received a text
email from the NY Times today that is apparently funky.  If I try to
read, delete or do any other operation on it, Evo freezes and I have to
kill it.  Can someone please tell me how to delete this email?  Aside
from this minor inconvenience, Evo is doing well.

The more you know, the more you don't know.
Matt Vanderveer                 mattv boxerlearning com
Web Systems Administrator       Tel: 434.817.5900 ext. 5957
Boxer Learning, Inc.            Fax: 434.817.0244
200 E. Main St.                 www.boxerlearning.com
Charlottesville, VA 22901       www.boxermath.com