Re: [Evolution] Evo hangs with one particular email

I'm running today's (July 5) Evo snapshot on RH 7.1.  I received a text
email from the NY Times today that is apparently funky.  If I try to
read, delete or do any other operation on it, Evo freezes and I have to
kill it.  Can someone please tell me how to delete this email?  Aside
from this minor inconvenience, Evo is doing well.

You could turn off the preview pane and then click on the message and
then delete it, but it would probably be a good idea to save the message
and send it to the list so we can figure out what the problem is.

Joe