Re: [Evolution] Messages are not visible

On 24 Jan 2001 15:35:32 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
About the missing messages, perhaps they were duplicates of other
messages? When threading is turned on, duplicates are hidden from view.

I also just noticed that the hidden duplicates feature doesn't appear to
work properly.  There is currently 2 of the email I am replying to in my
folder.  Both show up with threading on, and the only difference between
the 2 is the X-Evolution header.

Thanks,
Ole