Re: [Evolution] Messages are not visible

First, there are known bugs in the current snapshots from yesterday, the
ones that will be made today should have that empty folder thing fixed.
It was due to a problem unrefing the folders one-too-many times.

About the missing messages, perhaps they were duplicates of other
messages? When threading is turned on, duplicates are hidden from view.

Jeff