Re: [Evolution] Messages are not visible

On 24 Jan 2001 15:35:32 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
First, there are known bugs in the current snapshots from yesterday, the
ones that will be made today should have that empty folder thing fixed.
It was due to a problem unrefing the folders one-too-many times.

Gotcha, Thanks.

About the missing messages, perhaps they were duplicates of other
messages? When threading is turned on, duplicates are hidden from view.

Certainly possible.  But is a duplicate marked somehow?
I have 1 folder that has 100 unread messages, only 4(Which I can't
delete) shows up when I have threading on.  So there is at least 96
messages without a current duplicate.  Shouldn't they at least show up
when the "viewable" duplicate messages was deleted?

Thanks,
Ole