Re: [Evolution] Egads, too many places to change smtp host

Surely this is an odd need, and so I don't think redesigning the
configuration is worth the time or trouble.
That said, I believe what you should do is instead of using SMTP, you
should setup Sendmail so that you'd never ever have to change your
configuration.

Jeff