Re: [Evolution] Content-Location header.

Has anyone seen a mime part with a Content-Location header before? I
can't find it in any of the rfcs I have handy.

RFC 2557.

This patch isn't quite correct, because it doesn't deal with relative
URLs, which is the tricky part of that spec.

I have code to extend CamelURL to be able to do relative URLs, and
resolve URLs relative to base URLs, but it's not committed.

Even given that, the full Content-Location stuff is hairy, because you
have to look at the Content-Location of parent MIME parts as well to
figure out the correct base URL for a given MIME part... Anyway, it
will all work at some point. If you want to try to get it working
completely yourself, I can give you the new URL code, and you can do
the rest of the RFC2557 stuff for mail-format.c

-- Dan