Re: [Evolution] Content-Location header.

Le 2001.01.13 01:46:10 +0100, Ian Campbell a écrit :
Hi,

Has anyone seen a mime part with a Content-Location header before? I
can't find it in any of the rfcs I have handy.

At least !
I have reported this a couple of times already, but it seems no one
really cared (but dan w. says he noted it :o)
This is the kind of mail you receive when you copy html from IE and
you paste it into OutLook. So I guess it's common enough.
I hope your code will be commited, and Evo 0.9 released soon ...

Xav