[Evolution] Content-Location header.

Hi,

Has anyone seen a mime part with a Content-Location header before? I
can't find it in any of the rfcs I have handy.

I received a message with a text/html part containing images with src
pointing to a URL on a website. However the message also contained an
image/jpeg type part with a Content-Location header for each of these
images, the value of the Content-Location header being the same as the
URL. I guess the purpose is to allow the mail client to use that part
rather than doing the remote fetch.

The attached patch allows the message display to use these parts if they
exist. I expect that the header is totally non-standard (cid: is the
standard way correct?), but it would be nice for evolution to make a
best effort with mails it receives. I can commit it myself if told to.

FWIW the mails in question are a jungle.com newsletter generated by
HTMLmail v1.1.0. I also get a load of warnings from camel because the
Content-ID of the image message message parts is the same as the URL
(but inside <>), I'm fairly sure the mail is non-standard in this
respect. I've half a mind to write to jungle.com and tell them, not that
I expect it would acomplish much.

Ian

--
Ian Campbell