[Evolution] [Michael Meeks] Bonobo FAQ - moniker warnings ...

This might fix the composer problems?

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:32:15 -0500 (EST)
From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
To: gnome-components-list gnome org
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
Subject: Bonobo FAQ - moniker warnings ...

Hi guys,

        I keep getting asked this so if you see something like this:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Activating 'OAFIID:Bonobo_Moniker_Oaf' returned nothing
Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-moniker-util.c: line 502
(bonobo_moniker_client_resolve_default): assertion `moniker !=
CORBA_OBJECT_NIL' failed.

        Then you need to remove ${prefix}/share/oaf/Bonobo*.oafinfo

        Since there are some stale files screwing up your setup. I would
then suggest running oaf-slay and trying again.

        Regards,

                Michael.

- --