Re: [Evolution] unable to download msg.

I have RH6.2 with helix code gnome. I could run evolution 5.1. Then I have
compiled and installed evo 0.8. When I try to download mail, it crashes with
the following msg.

Oops. The view for 'evolution:/local/inbox/emazing' have died
unexpectedly. This probably means that mail componant has crashed.

Sometimes it is someother mail box. How to get over it. what to do to
download mail. I am unable to use evolution because of this. I have posted
this on Jan 14th. As I couldn't get any response I am reposting. Kindly bear
with me.

Most of the time, when this has happened to me, it was due to a bad filter.
Try either deleteing your filters and re-making them, or try deleteing and
recreating them one at a time.