Re: [Evolution] NNTP?

Ross Burton wrote:

Am I going mad, or has NNTP support been removed?  I'm sure I remember
seeing it in earlier previews...  did I?  Or should I get more sleep?

You're not going mad (well, maybe, but this isn't a symptom) ... NNTP was made a compile time option a few weeks ago, which defaults to 'off', since the code is unmaintained at present. I don't know what the relevant option to pass to 'configure' is, but the email detailing the change should be in the archives somewhere.

At least, thats what I remember ... if *I'm* going mad too, then anything could be the case :-)

James Turner