[Evolution] unable to download msg.

I have RH6.2 with helix code gnome. I could run evolution 5.1. Then I have compiled and installed evo 0.8.
When I try to download mail, it crashes with the following msg.

Oops. The view for 'evolution:/local/inbox/emazing' have died
unexpectedly. This probably means that mail componant has crashed.

Sometimes it is someother mail box. How to get over it. what to do to download mail. I am unable to use
evolution because of this. I have posted this on Jan 14th. As I couldn't get any response I am reposting.
Kindly bear with me.

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA