[Evolution] Package dependencies and debian

Due to some seeming package conflicts in debian, after upgrading my box
yesterday (unstable branch), I now have a version of evolution which is
unable to compose.  I get "Can't open composer window" and the following
errors on the command line:

        Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app
        evolution-message-composer

        Bonobo-WARNING **: Object is NIL

        Bonobo-WARNING **: Activation exception 'Moniker interface cannot be
        found'

It occurs to me that this could be a bonobo issue =)

I also have nautilus 0.5 installed from debian's unstable
branch.  Everything is essentially binaries that relates to this problem.

I think that if the debian package maintainer at Ximian could make it so
that their version of bonobo is more recent, that would be good.

Is there a way I can get nightly builds at an apt location for
debian?  This may solve the problem as well.  Thanks!

Jonathan LaCour
Developer, VertiSoft