[Evolution] Feature request or bug fix? You make the call!

After promising myself that I wouldn't do this... oh well. I have always
figured that Evo would be what it will be, when it's done, and I had no
business asking for more than I'm going to get. But here's a teeny tiny
thing that could stand improving:

Quoted messages. Has anybody noticed/cared how quoted segments don't
quite flow properly? That is, it's difficult to make the paragraph have
those lovely > characters where they're supposed to be. You start out in
PRE, and in many cases the paragraph you're quoting is all on one long
line by itself. If you hand-edit the thing down, you may or may not get
the >'s where they're supposed to be in the final product. (Sure, it
looks good on your compose screen, but the recipient sees a paragraph
with strange >'s sprinkled throughout...)

Is it just me? Or is this another of those little "Yes, dammit, we know,
we'll get to it before 1.0, we promise" kind of things that you'd all
rather not be bothered about right now? ;)

--
---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC