Re: [Evolution] Save hooks again - more details...

On 11 Jan 2001 21:33:20 +0100, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

I think this should be really easy to fix. Since "Apply filter" is
already implemented, the only thing that should
have to be done is an option saying if you want to apply the filters
automatically when getting the mails. If it's
false the mail will all go into "Inbox" and if it set to true they will
be applied like they currently are.
If done the way you want all mails go into Inbox. If you want to apply
the filter to all of the mail you just hit Ctrl-a
and "Apply filters".

I haven't looked at the Evolution sourcecode but I can't imagine this to
be a hard task.

I agree, this would do the trick.

BB

--
Bodo Bauer                                      Principal Software Engineer
bb turbolinux com                                 http://www.turbolinux.com