Re: [Evolution] Group reply for mailing lists

I don't think anyone is working on this - is this even a standard??

On 11 Jan 2001 23:32:52 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:

Is anyone working on a group reply feature, ie respecting
Mail-Followup-To and Mail-Copies-To headers if they exist?

If not then I would like to have a hack at it, since I would like an
excuse to famliarise myself with the evolution code.

Ian Campbell
Churchill College, Cambridge.