Re: [Evolution] 2 itsy-bitsy patches

On 2001-01-12 00:00:01 +0000 dan hensley att net wrote:

I think the envelope icon patch will be quite nice.  Something
else I'd really like to see is a different icon being used though,
since the current one makes these fake headers look too much like
an e-mail.  Perhaps a cascaded envelope instead, with a slightly
different color?

I thought of that, but unfortunately I have very limited artistic skills.

If someone wants to draw the icons I certainly don't mind making it work
(pending any objections from the core hacker types)

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Churchill College, Cambridge.