Re: [Evolution] Re: Save hooks again - more details...

On 11 Jan 2001 16:17:42 -0500, Benjamin Kahn wrote:

VFolders seems to do what everyone is asking for. I got one problem with
the filtering.
When setting criterions (the same in Edit Filter and Edit VFolder). The
second and third
GtkOptionMenu doesn't save the selection.
Therefor when trying to select "is not" and "Read" it saves "is"
"Replied to" which isn't what I want.

The same for Mail Filters. When trying to filter on "Sender" "does not
contain" it saves "Sender" "contains".

Anyone knows what causes this?

Regards,
Mikael Hallendal

Yes.  I currently do this.  (I have 4 incoming mail servers.)  Go to the
vfolder editor, and filter on message status is not read, and select all
the sources that you want.  It really works great.