Re: [Evolution] Re: Save hooks again - more details...

This behaviour is fixed in CVS.

Jeff

It sure SOUNDS like a pretty neat thing, so I hastened to make it so.

I tried it... Evo 0.8 from the evolution-0.8-0_helix_3.rpm, and it
refuses to save the filter setting correctly. I edit the VFolder, the
sources are there, the only filter is Status Is Not Read, click OK and
OK. Look in the VFolder and ALL of my READ messages are there. If I go
back into the VFolder editor, the filter isn't at all what I
specified... it reads Status Is Replied To... and that's not even what I
get when I look in the VFolder anyway.

Huh?

--
---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC