Re: [Evolution] Ctrl-ADX

Well the weird thing with this is that the mh folder code should re-scan
the directory on startup, and add any messages it doesn't know about,
but i guess this could explain how the messages reappeared (they did
right?).

This may happen because you're using threaded view and have some of the
messages hidden.  In this case, it won't delete those messages.  This
needs to be improved and is in the queue as one of the things to work
on.

No, because when I'm in threaded view and Evo doen't delete all, usually
after the delete the previously hidden mails are then shown. But in my
case, they weren't in the view, only on the disk. And the numbering was
quite weird too: if Evo restarted at 1, I guess its because it thought it
erased all mails. But maybe I'm wrong, who knows ?

Xav